Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Failure

I have been very tired for the struggling, for 4 months. I having a contradicting mind now. Should I give up? Or I should persist to the end? I'm so downcast right now, with a blanked mind, how I persist this? But if I choose to give up this would be a regret of my entire life and I don't want it.


Perhaps, I deserve it. I have been given another opportunity, but I never treasure it. I broke the resolute commitment that I have made confidently to myself , why? I hate my own attitude. Today, I have faced the failure that caused by my attitude, a failure that would be a regret for my entire life.


Man, it is time to wake up now, you are not a kid anymore. Laziness, Last-minute-attitude, Immaturity, playfulness and all those bad attitudes should be removed from you. I hope time turns back now, I hope I wake up now, I hope really learn from mistake now. I hope, I hope and I hope again, but am I going to do that if I given the opportunity again? May be I will or may be I won't, another contradict-minded question in my brain.


I having plenty times of headache lately, a lots of thing were haunting in my mind, I do hope the time could stop for 1 minute to rest down my mind, to have a further plan.


I took a long breath, I calm myself down and think. May be I shall not have any struggling in my mind now, let the time be, I will have my final sprint, as usual "Try your best".


Failure, this will be what I get from what I have done.

End.

No comments: